[Jan-2017 Dumps] PassLeader Free 70-762 Study Guide with 70q Questions and Answers
New Updated 70-762 Exam Questions from PassLeader 70-762 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest PassLeader 70-762 VCE dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-762.html (70 Q&As)
Keywords: 70-762 exam dumps, 70-762 exam questions, 70-762 VCE dumps, 70-762 PDF dumps, 70-762 practice tests, 70-762 study guide, 70-762 braindumps, Developing SQL Databases Exam
P.S. Free 70-762 dumps download from Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpN3RVQ25sVUM5dkU
NEW QUESTION 1
You have a database that contains the following tables: BlogCategory, BlogEntry, ProductReview, Product, and SalesPerson. The tables were created using the following Transact SQL statements:
You must modify the ProductReview Table to meet the following requirements:
1. The table must reference the ProductID column in the Product table.
2. Existing records in the ProductReview table must not be validated with the Product table.
3. Deleting records in the Product table must not be allowed if records are referenced by the ProductReview table.
4. Changes to records in the Product table must propagate to the ProductReview table.
You also have the following database tables: Order, ProductTypes, and SalesHistory, The transact-SOL statements for these tables are not available. You must modify the Orders table to meet the following requirements:
1. Create new rows in the table without granting INSERT permissions to the table.
2. Notify the sales person who places an order whether or not the order was completed.
You must add the following constraints to the SalesHistory table:
– a constraint on the SaleID column that allows the field to be used as a record identifier
– a constant that uses the ProductID column to reference the Product column of the ProductTypes table
– a constraint on the CategoryID column that allows one row with a null value in the column
– a constraint that limits the Sale Price column to values greater than four Finance department users must be able to retrieve data from the SalesHistory table for sales persons where the value of the SalesYTD column is above a certain threshold
You plan to create a memory-optimized table named SalesOrder. The table must meet the following requirements:
– The table must hold 10 million unique sales orders.
– The table must use checkpoints to minimize 1/0 operations and must not use transaction logging.
– Data loss is acceptable.
Performance for queries against the SalesOrder table that use Where clauses with exact equality operations must be optimized. You need to modify the design of the Orders table. What should you create?
A. a stored procedure with the RETURN statement
B. a FOR UPDATE trigger
C. an AFTER UPDATE trigger
D. a user defined function
NEW QUESTION 2
You are developing and application to track customer sales. You need to create an object that meet the following requirements:
– Run managed code packaged in an assembly that was created in the Microsoft.NET Framework and uploaded in Microsoft SQL Server.
– Run written a transaction and roll back if a future occurs.
– Run when a table is created or modified.
What should you create?
A. extended procedure
B. CLR procedure
C. user-defined procedure
D. DML trigger
E. scalar-valued function
F. table-valued function
NEW QUESTION 3
Drag and Drop Question
You are analyzing the memory usage of a Microsoft SQL Server instance. You need to obtain the information described on the following table.
Which performance counter should you use for each requirement? To answer, drag the appropriate performance counters to the correct requirements. Each performance counter may be used once, more than once or not at all. You may need to drag the split bat between panes or scroll to view content. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
NEW QUESTION 4
You have a view that includes an aggregate. You must be able to change the values of columns in the view. The changes must be reflected in the tables that the view uses. You need to ensure that you can update the view. What should you create?
A. table-valued function
B. a schema-bound view
C. a partitioned view
D. a DML trigger
NEW QUESTION 5
You are a database developer for a company. The company has a server that has multiple physical disks. The disks are not part of a RAID array. The server hosts three Microsoft SQL Server instances. There are many SQL jobs that run during off-peak hours. You must monitor and optimize the SQL Server to maximize throughput, response time, and overall SQL performance. You need to identify previous situations where a modification has prevented queries from selecting data in tables. What should you do?
A. Create a sys.dm_os_waiting_tasks query.
B. Create a sys.dm_exec_sessions query.
C. Create a Performance Monitor Data Collector Set.
D. Create a sys.dm_os_memory_objects query.
E. Create a sp_configure ‘max server memory’ query.
F. Create a SQL Profiler trace.
G. Create a sys.dm_os_wait_stats query.
H. Create an Extended Event.
NEW QUESTION 6
You have a database that contains a table named Employees. The table stored information about the employees of your company. You need to implement the following auditing rules for the Employees table:
– Record any changes that are made to the data in the Employees table.
– Customize the data recorded by the audit operations.
Solution: You implement a check constraint on the Employees table. Does the solution meet the goal?
NEW QUESTION 7
Your company has employees in different regions around the world. You need to create a database table that stores the following employee attendance information:
– Employee ID
– date and time employee checked in to work
– date and time employee checked out of work
Date and time information must be time zone aware and must not store fractional seconds. Solution: You run the following Transact-SOL statement:
Does the solution meet the goal?
NEW QUESTION 8
You have a database named DB1. The database does not use a memory-optimized filegroup. The database contains a table named Table1. The table must support the following workloads:
You need to add the most efficient index to support the new OLTP workload, while not deteriorating the existing Reporting query performance. What should you do?
A. Create a clustered index on the table.
B. Create a nonclustered index on the table.
C. Create a nonclustered filtered index on the table.
D. Create a clustered column store index on the table.
E. Create a nonclustered column store index on the table.
F. Create a hash index on the table.
NEW QUESTION 9
Download the newest PassLeader 70-762 dumps from passleader.com now! 100% Pass Guarantee!
70-762 PDF dumps & 70-762 VCE dumps: http://www.passleader.com/70-762.html (70 Q&As) (New Questions Are 100% Available and Wrong Answers Have Been Corrected! Free VCE simulator!)
P.S. Free 70-762 Exam Dumps Collection On Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-ob6L_QjGLpN3RVQ25sVUM5dkU